All we eagerly await Monday’s game at Old Trafford, here is a preview of what promises to be a terrific game.
Chelsea Team News
- Chelsea have very few injury worries going into the game with David Luiz still the only doubt for the Blues, so the back four may remain unchanged once more.
- Juan Mata’s position in the side is uncertain and the Spaniard looked rusty against Villa in midweek so De Bruyne, who impressed in the opener, may get another chance.
- Up front Mourinho must make a decision having started Torres first time out and then Ba. Many felt that Lukaku may be the main man but Chelsea could look to the Spaniard once again
Man United Team News
- Rafael is back following a suspension so he should regain his starting berth at right-back.
- In turn Phil Jones’ place in the side could come into doubt, though he may well be pushed forward in place of Tom Cleverley in midfield.
- All eyes are likely to be on known Chelsea target Wayne Rooney, and it wouldn’t be unimaginable for United to start the England international, though his head may not be in the right place so Giggs and Kagawa should compete for a place in the XI.
I expected goals in this one as both teams are much better going forward than defending at this point of the season.
Score: Man United 2 Chelsea 2